We are inviting you to submit an offer for Services on creation of Awareness-raising campaign to inform about existence, purpose and services of European missing children hotline 116000
A detailed description of the Action and of the assignments to be performed within the scope of work is presented in the Terms of Reference enclosed as an integral part of this Invitation. Attached you will also find Timetable for tenderers, Administration grid and Evaluation grid for your information only. Your offer does not need to include these documents.
Your proposal should contain following documents, in English:
- Letter of interest stating why you consider your agency/organization suitable for the assignment (free format);
- A Portfolio (proven record) of similar activities successfully undertaken in the past three years with main achievements elaborated (free format);
- Application form with references (attached);
- Brief Organization and methodology with monitoring and evaluation plan included (attached);
- Budget proposal (in free format);
- LEF and FIF form (attached).
Maximum gross projected budget for the assignment is up to 7,000 EUR.
Please send us your proposal latest by August 15th, 2023 at 17.00 CET, by: e-mail, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with following Subject: Offer of Services on creation of Awareness-raising campaign to inform about existence, purpose and services of European missing children hotline 116000 OR by regular mail/in person to: ASTRA, Terazije 6, 11000 Beograd, Republic of Serbia.
The evaluation of the proposals shall be done by ASTRA’s evaluation committee based on the experience of the offerer and offered price of the service, using the best value for money principle. The best value for money is established by weighing technical quality against price on an 80/20 basis. Final decision will be made and selected offerer notified by August 24th, 2023.
Looking forward to receiving your proposal.