Publication ref: E2/7-2021/P1
Invitation to Company/ Individual to submit an offer for
Research On Trafficking In Human Beings
Within project “Extending the Framework of the Anti-trafficking Response in Serbia”, Ref no. GR-073381
To Whom It May Concern,
We are inviting you to submit an offer for Research On Trafficking In Human Beings within the project “Extending the Framework of the Anti-trafficking Response in Serbia”, Ref no. GR-073381.
A detailed description of the Action and of the assignments to be performed within the scope of work is presented in the Terms of Reference enclosed as an integral part of this Invitation. Download HERE.
Your proposal should contain:
- Company /Individual CV in English
- Budget form (free form with expenses breakdown)
- Filled in application form (enclosed as an integral part of this Invitation (Annex III)) containing: I. Contact information, II. Gross fee for providing services as specified in ToR, III. References
- Letter of interest (free form)
- Filled in: (1) Legal Identification (Annex IV), (2) Bank Financial Identification (Annex V)
Additionally, an offer should include short description of methodology you are proposing, key staff engaged and timing and duration of the tasks.
Please send us your proposal latest by March 30th, 2021 at 17.00 CET, by: e-mail, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , Head of Operations: Mirjana Bobić Mirosavljević at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with following Subject: PROPOSAL E2/7-2021/P1, or by regular mail / in person to: ASTRA, Terazije 6, 11000 Beograd, Republic of Serbia.
The evaluation of the proposals shall be done by ASTRA’s evaluation committee based on the experience of the offerer and offered price of the service, using the best value for money principle. The best value for money is established by weighing technical quality against price on an 80/20 basis.
All candidates shall be notified of results of the tender by April 08th, 2021
Looking forward to receiving your proposal,